** CHAIN FREE WITH NEWLY UPGRADED, CONTEMPORARY WET ROOM ** An attractive detached bungalow with driveway parking, garage and landscaped gardens, occupying a peaceful residential location within a convenient walk of Biggin Hill’s amenities and bus routes. Neatly presented and freshly decorated, the property offers bright and versatile accommodation centred around a generously-sized central hallway, complemented by a large and infinitely practical enclosed porch, providing room to hang outdoor coats and store shoes. The pleasingly modern layout encompasses a relaxed dining kitchen with plenty of cupboards and prep space which will delight any keen cook, as well as enjoying direct access to the rear garden, where a paved terrace is the perfect spot for al fresco entertaining. Within the rear garden are also a summer house and large shed/workshop to suit a wide range of hobbies and pursuits. Driveway parking and a single garage complete the profile of this well-appointed home.
- CHAIN FREE
- PEACEFUL RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- WAITROSE - 7 MINUTE WALK & EASY ACCESS TO BUS ROUTES
- OPEN-PLAN DINING KITCHEN
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE THREE BEDROOMS
- NEWLY REFURBISHED CONTEMPORARY WET ROOM
- PRACTICAL ENTRANCE PORCH & SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS, SUMMERHOUSE & WORKSHOP/SHED
- DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
POINTS OF NOTE:
• Large porch with quarry tiled floor, storage space for outdoorwear and room to install a handy bench seat should one wish
• Hallway linking all the internal accommodation, with the bedrooms to one side and reception space to the other, offering a balanced layout. Practical laminate wood flooring, wall-light points and well-positioned plug sockets to accommodate a console table
• Generously-proportioned sitting room enjoying a superb quality of natural light delivered via a dual aspect, comprising a focal fireplace incorporating a brick surround, granite hearth/mantle and inset ‘living flame’ gas fire
• Well-appointed dining kitchen extending to over 27 feet, encompassing a comprehensive array of oak base and wall cabinetry with extensive counter space, low-maintenance tiled splashbacks and undercupboard lighting. Space for a range style electric cooker with fitted extractor canopy over, space/plumbing for both a washing machine and dishwasher, integrated undercounter fridge and inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap/drainer. Spacious dual aspect dining area suitable for a large family-sized table and chairs, benefitting from a pleasant outlook over and door out to, the rear garden. Additional door facilitating easy access to the garage
• A trio of double-sized bedrooms, with two incorporating built-in mirrored door wardrobes
• Newly refurbished, fully tiled wet room in stylish grey tones, comprising a contemporary wall-hung vanity console with basin and storage drawer, close coupled WC and easily accessible, walk-in shower recess with drench head and useful additional hand-held shower attachment
• The landscaped and fenced rear garden is an attractive feature, designed both for low maintenance and to cleverly utilise the topography; a practical patio is blended with a coordinating path, which gently curves and rises to an upper ‘tier’ where a summer house has been built to harness the leafy westerly outlook across the valley. A large adjacent workshop/ shed is a notable addition, providing scope for all manner of hobbies and activities, whilst offering useful storage Easily accessible flower beds and borders have been intermingled to add visual delight, together with a small ornamental pond
• The property is nicely positioned behind a mature hedge with the front garden laid to lawn with surrounding flower beds. A paved driveway accommodates parking for three vehicles and facilitates access to a single-sized garage
Biggin Hill town centre offers a range of convenient local shops, cafés and restaurants as well as a Waitrose, Tesco, library and 25m swimming pool. Local schools include Biggin Hill Primary School and Charles Darwin Secondary School. There are many additional highly regarded schools in the area both state and private. Chelsfield mainline station with trains to London Bridge, Waterloo East and Charing Cross is approximately 7.5 miles from Biggin Hill.
SERVICES, OUTGOINGS & INFORMATION:
Mains electricity, gas, water & drainage
Council Tax Band: E (Bromley London Borough)
Madan Road, Westerham£575,000
** OFFERS INVITED - MOTIVATED SELLERS ** WITH THE RARE BENEFIT OF A 350 SQFT DOUBLE GARAGE (WITH POWER SUPPLY) TO THE REAR WITH VEHICULAR ACCESS FROM HARTLEY ROAD - Attractive Edwardian semi offering spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, located on a quiet residential road and set amongst similar period homes.
Stylishly presented throughout, notable features include relaxed, open-plan reception space, a superbly appointed kitchen complete with integrated appliances and 3/4 double-sized bedrooms.
The west facing garden has been landscaped for low maintenance and entertaining, with a superb all seasons’ garden room serving as a peaceful retreat, alternative hosting space, home office or gym.
A comfortable stroll takes you to the historic High Street with its eclectic mix of independent shops, restaurants and day-to-day amenities.
Hillcrest Road, Biggin Hill, Westerham£550,000
** OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS - CHAIN FREE ** detached bungalow occupying a quiet location within a short walk of Biggin Hill’s amenities.
Presented to a high standard throughout with a modern kitchen complete with integrated appliances and contemporary full bathroom comprising a convenient walk-in shower, the property offers inherently flexible accommodation. Aside from three well-proportioned bedrooms, sitting room with focal fireplace and relaxed dining kitchen, an additional reception with direct access outside is perfect as a home office, studio/workspace, formal dining room or snug.
Externally, a paved garden to the rear provides sheltered seclusion, whilst to the front a more traditional space with level lawn and flower beds is the ideal spot to enjoy warmer weather towards the end of the day.
A single garage and two paved driveways catering for several cars, completes the profile of this versatile and well-appointed choice of home.
Palace Road, off Chestnut Avenue£500,000
Offered with no onward chain, this mid-Victorian home - historically utilised as a compact small-holding - is ready for improvement and potential enlargement (subject to necessary permissions).
Occupying a tucked-away, private road location with a delightful backdrop of surrounding fields to front and rear, the property benefits from a detached double-sized garage - with inspection pit - and mature level plot of circa 0.35 acres.
Westerham’s eclectic High Street with its broad selection of shops, eateries and amenities is within a few minutes’ drive, whilst Biggin Hill Waitrose is just 1.8 miles distant.
Greenoak Rise, Biggin Hill, Westerham£499,950
This charming abode, meticulously cared for by its current owners, has been lovingly enhanced over the years, creating a haven for its new inhabitants to relish. Nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Tatsfield village, amidst serene open fields and picturesque country lanes, this semi-detached residence exudes an immaculate allure. Offering an abundance of living space, perfectly suited for a bustling family, it boasts a capacious reception area, a southeast-facing garden, off-street parking for two vehicles, a private garage, a delightful conservatory, and three generously proportioned double bedrooms.
Railway Terrace, Westerham£475,000
SMARTLY PRESENTED VICTORIAN TERRACE WITH PRIVATE PARKING TO THE FRONT, LOCATED IN A TUCKED-AWAY CUL-DE-SAC SETTING, WITHIN 0.5 MILES OF THE HIGH STREET AND CLOSE PROXIMITY OF KING GEORGE'S PLAYING FIELDS.
This attractive family-friendly home offers well-proportioned accommodation with a charming blend of characteristic period features and more modern elements, to include three double-sized bedrooms and a contemporary kitchen with quartz counters and space for a full gamut of appliances.
Externally a low maintenance cottage style garden with a delightful decked terrace, large summer house, store and greenhouse, serves as a perfect accompaniment.
Churchill Primary School is within walking distance, with a host of other schooling options from both state and independent sectors available in the vicinity, to include the well-regarded Kent grammars in Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells.
Nearby Oxted and Sevenoaks facilitate any London commute, whilst the M25 can be accessed at either junction 5 or 6.
St. Martins Meadow, Brasted, Nr. Westerham£425,000
CHAIN FREE - Family friendly semi offering superb scope for overall improvement and enlargement, located in the backwaters of this highly regarded village, with its convenient local amenities and excellent nearby schooling options.
The property offers well-proportioned accommodation to include three bedrooms, two receptions, kitchen and a side extension currently comprising a workshop and storage cupboard.
A south-facing rear garden extending to approximately 60 feet serves as an ideal accompaniment, together with driveway parking.