** OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS - CHAIN FREE ** detached bungalow occupying a quiet location within a short walk of Biggin Hill’s amenities. Presented to a high standard throughout with a modern kitchen complete with integrated appliances and contemporary full bathroom comprising a convenient walk-in shower, the property offers inherently flexible accommodation. Aside from three well-proportioned bedrooms, sitting room with focal fireplace and relaxed dining kitchen, an additional reception with direct access outside is perfect as a home office, studio/workspace, formal dining room or snug. Externally, a paved garden to the rear provides sheltered seclusion, whilst to the front a more traditional space with level lawn and flower beds is the ideal spot to enjoy warmer weather towards the end of the day. A single garage and two paved driveways catering for several cars, completes the profile of this versatile and well-appointed choice of home.
- CHAIN FREE
- PEACEFUL RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- WAITROSE - 7 MINUTE WALK & EASY ACCESS TO BUS ROUTES
- 'TURN-KEY' FINISH
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- FULL BATHROOM WITH WALK-IN SHOWER
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- IDEAL FOR HOME-WORKING
- PLENTIFUL DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & EPC: C
POINTS OF NOTE:
• Entrance hall with wood effect Karndean flooring and double doors to a storage cupboard with a wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combi boiler and accompanying slatted shelving
• Superbly appointed dining kitchen with tiled flooring throughout to include a comprehensive range of oak base and wall cabinetry with attractive granite counters and upstands over, together with undercupboard lighting. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, corner carousel cupboard and peninsular island with below space/plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Integrated fridge/freezer, Neff oven/grill and accompanying fan oven, Neff electric ceramic hob with extractor over and granite splashback. Inset ceiling spots. Door to:
• Additional reception room – presently used as a formal dining room – with access to both the front and rear gardens
• Generously sized sitting room with a large picture window to the front and focal (open) fireplace, incorporating a stone surround and tiled mantle/hearth
• Main double bedroom with sliding doors opening to the rear garden and deep fitted wardrobes to one wall providing rails and shelving
• Two further bedrooms, one double, one single, both with built-in wardrobes
• Full bathroom comprising a contemporary white suite of tiled-side Villeroy & Boch bath with mixer tap and hand shower, concealed cistern Grohe WC and walk-in shower enclosure with chrome fitments. Vanity console with marble counter and under-mounted Duravit sink/mixer tap, ladder-style heated towel rail and attractive travertine wall tiling to dado height and matching travertine tiled floor
• Inner hall with hatch to a partially boarded loft space
• The garden to the rear is paved for low maintenance, offering access to the garage (power in situ) as well as the side driveway area, accommodating two cars with ease
• To the front, the garden is mainly laid to level lawn with well-stocked surrounding flowerbeds and further off-street parking for 1-2 cars
Biggin Hill town centre offers a range of convenient local shops, cafés and restaurants as well as a major supermarket, library and 25m swimming pool. Local schools include Biggin Hill Primary School and Charles Darwin Secondary School. There are many additional highly regarded schools in the area both state and private. Chelsfield mainline station with trains to London Bridge, Waterloo East and Charing Cross is approximately 7.5 miles from Biggin Hill.
SERVICES & OUTGOINGS:
Mains electricity, gas, water & drainage
Council Tax Band: E (London Borough Of Bromley)
Madan Road, Westerham£575,000
** OFFERS INVITED - MOTIVATED SELLERS ** WITH THE RARE BENEFIT OF A 350 SQFT DOUBLE GARAGE (WITH POWER SUPPLY) TO THE REAR WITH VEHICULAR ACCESS FROM HARTLEY ROAD - Attractive Edwardian semi offering spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, located on a quiet residential road and set amongst similar period homes.
Stylishly presented throughout, notable features include relaxed, open-plan reception space, a superbly appointed kitchen complete with integrated appliances and 3/4 double-sized bedrooms.
The west facing garden has been landscaped for low maintenance and entertaining, with a superb all seasons’ garden room serving as a peaceful retreat, alternative hosting space, home office or gym.
A comfortable stroll takes you to the historic High Street with its eclectic mix of independent shops, restaurants and day-to-day amenities.
Palace Road, off Chestnut Avenue£500,000
Offered with no onward chain, this mid-Victorian home - historically utilised as a compact small-holding - is ready for improvement and potential enlargement (subject to necessary permissions).
Occupying a tucked-away, private road location with a delightful backdrop of surrounding fields to front and rear, the property benefits from a detached double-sized garage - with inspection pit - and mature level plot of circa 0.35 acres.
Westerham’s eclectic High Street with its broad selection of shops, eateries and amenities is within a few minutes’ drive, whilst Biggin Hill Waitrose is just 1.8 miles distant.
Greenoak Rise, Biggin Hill, Westerham£499,950
This charming abode, meticulously cared for by its current owners, has been lovingly enhanced over the years, creating a haven for its new inhabitants to relish. Nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Tatsfield village, amidst serene open fields and picturesque country lanes, this semi-detached residence exudes an immaculate allure. Offering an abundance of living space, perfectly suited for a bustling family, it boasts a capacious reception area, a southeast-facing garden, off-street parking for two vehicles, a private garage, a delightful conservatory, and three generously proportioned double bedrooms.
Hillcrest Road, Biggin Hill, Westerham£495,000
** CHAIN FREE WITH NEWLY UPGRADED, CONTEMPORARY WET ROOM ** An attractive detached bungalow with driveway parking, garage and landscaped gardens, occupying a peaceful residential location within a convenient walk of Biggin Hill’s amenities and bus routes.
Neatly presented and freshly decorated, the property offers bright and versatile accommodation centred around a generously-sized central hallway, complemented by a large and infinitely practical enclosed porch, providing room to hang outdoor coats and store shoes.
The pleasingly modern layout encompasses a relaxed dining kitchen with plenty of cupboards and prep space which will delight any keen cook, as well as enjoying direct access to the rear garden, where a paved terrace is the perfect spot for al fresco entertaining.
Within the rear garden are also a summer house and large shed/workshop to suit a wide range of hobbies and pursuits.
Driveway parking and a single garage complete the profile of this well-appointed home.
Railway Terrace, Westerham£475,000
SMARTLY PRESENTED VICTORIAN TERRACE WITH PRIVATE PARKING TO THE FRONT, LOCATED IN A TUCKED-AWAY CUL-DE-SAC SETTING, WITHIN 0.5 MILES OF THE HIGH STREET AND CLOSE PROXIMITY OF KING GEORGE'S PLAYING FIELDS.
This attractive family-friendly home offers well-proportioned accommodation with a charming blend of characteristic period features and more modern elements, to include three double-sized bedrooms and a contemporary kitchen with quartz counters and space for a full gamut of appliances.
Externally a low maintenance cottage style garden with a delightful decked terrace, large summer house, store and greenhouse, serves as a perfect accompaniment.
Churchill Primary School is within walking distance, with a host of other schooling options from both state and independent sectors available in the vicinity, to include the well-regarded Kent grammars in Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells.
Nearby Oxted and Sevenoaks facilitate any London commute, whilst the M25 can be accessed at either junction 5 or 6.