WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN & EXTENDED LEASE OF 173 YEARS ON COMPLETION - Light, spacious and recently updated first floor maisonette benefitting from a generously-sized private garden, outbuilding and shed, occupying a quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac location on the outskirts of Sundridge village, overlooking a central green and close to Bowsers Meadow Park. Accessed via its own independent staircase, the property offers two double bedrooms, recently installed shower room, separate WC, newly refurbished kitchen with integrated appliances and lounge/diner, all oriented around a generously sized hallway where a workspace could easily be established. Convenient on-street parking is available immediately outside. The popular commuter town of Sevenoaks is just 3.5 miles away, with its excellent range of amenities and fast, frequent train services to London (London Bridge - 29 minutes).
- CHAIN FREE
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE WITH PRIVATE ENTRANCE STAIRCASE
- LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN WITH OUTBUILDING & SHED
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- RECENTLY INSTALLED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER WITH FIREPLACE
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- EASY ON-STREET PARKING
- BENEFIT OF AN EXTENDED LEASE OF 173 YEARS ON COMPLETION
- SEVENOAKS STATION 3 MILES & CONVENIENT FOR M25 JUNCTION 5
POINTS OF NOTE:
• Fully double glazed throughout
• The property is approached via its own independent wooden picket gate and path leading to the:
• Private external staircase ascending to the front door. Internal lobby with a short set of stairs rising to inner door opening into a spacious entrance hall - with well-located power sockets - providing ample room to install a workspace
• Bright and generously sized sitting/dining room with pleasant south westerly, tree top views over the central green outside. Focal fireplace encompassing a gas fire with stone surround and tiled hearth. Wall light points
• Kitchen with contemporary Shaker style cabinetry in a gloss white finish with wood laminate counters over and travertine tiled splashbacks, comprising a useful breakfast bar and tall cupboard ideal for an ironing board. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, fan oven/grill, combination microwave/oven and fridge/freezer. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap/drainer and space/plumbing for a washing machine. Wall mounted Vaillant combi-boiler (installed 2019) and LED ceiling spots
• Modern shower room encompassing an enclosure with sliding glass door, drench head and hand-held attachment. Localised ceramic wall-tiling and floor tiling. Heated, chrome towel warmer, pedestal basin and tall, wall mounted storage cabinet
• Separate cloakroom with close coupled WC
• Two double bedrooms, to include one with deep, railed and shelved fitted wardrobes
• The property benefits from a sizeable private garden which is fully enclosed and largely laid to level lawn, with surrounding beds and borders, a hardstanding/terrace, a vegetable patch with berry bushes, a pergola, brick built outbuilding (with power) - ideal for bikes, a motorbike or general storage - and timber shed
• Unrestricted on-street parking is available directly outside
Set on the A25, Sundridge village is ideally suited for convenient access to both the M25 (at the Chipstead intersection) and Sevenoaks mainline station, offering fast services to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross. Amenities include a local store/post office, a number of antique/furnishing shops, a local pub and medical centre. Riverhead is about two miles distant and offers a wider range of local shops, with a 24-hour supermarket a further ¾ miles on towards Dunton Green. The village is in addition surrounded by beautiful greenbelt countryside, ideal for walking and there are numerous facilities for sports and other recreational activities in the vicinity.
SERVICES, INFORMATION & OUTGOINGS:
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Council Tax Band: C (Sevenoaks) £1,933 (2023/24)
Freeholder: West Kent Housing
Service charge: £418.40 pa (to include buildings insurance and ground rent @ £10 pa)
The new owner will benefit from an extended lease of 173 years upon completion.