** OFFERS INVITED - MOTIVATED SELLERS ** WITH THE RARE BENEFIT OF A 350 SQFT DOUBLE GARAGE (WITH POWER SUPPLY) TO THE REAR WITH VEHICULAR ACCESS FROM HARTLEY ROAD - Attractive Edwardian semi offering spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, located on a quiet residential road and set amongst similar period homes. Stylishly presented throughout, notable features include relaxed, open-plan reception space, a superbly appointed kitchen complete with integrated appliances and 3/4 double-sized bedrooms. The west facing garden has been landscaped for low maintenance and entertaining, with a superb all seasons’ garden room serving as a peaceful retreat, alternative hosting space, home office or gym. A comfortable stroll takes you to the historic High Street with its eclectic mix of independent shops, restaurants and day-to-day amenities.
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL ROAD
- EDWARDIAN SEMI
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ADDED STORAGE SPACE
- VERSATILE, FAMILY-FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION
- IDEAL FOR HOME WORKING
- PLENTIFUL INTEGRATED STORAGE
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
- KENT GRAMMAR SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- ** FORMED ONWARD CHAIN **
POINTS OF NOTE:
• Enclosed entrance porch with practical coir matting
• Open plan, multi-aspect sitting/dining room with an attractive box bay window and focal fireplace, comprising a painted brick surround, wooden mantle and inset ‘living flame’ gas fire. French doors opening to the rear garden and decorative radiator cabinets
• Kitchen with a range of wooden farmhouse style cabinetry in a pale blue painted finish comprising cupboards, drawers, open shelving and bespoke plate rack with stone-effect counters over, tiled splashbacks and an inset 1 1/2 bowl butler sink, inset five ring Neff gas hob with stainless steel splashback and fitted extractor canopy over, integrated twin electric ovens, Neff dishwasher and space for a tall fridge/freezer. Door to a useful understairs’ pantry/storage cupboard, inset LED ceiling spots and decorative vinyl flooring
• Well-appointed ground floor bathroom with patterned vinyl flooring, a full-length tongue and groove panelled-side bath with shower over and hinged glass screen, WC and counter with inset basin and surrounding storage cupboards, to include a tall cupboard ideal for a vacuum and ironing board. Space/plumbing for a washing machine and space for a separate tumble dryer. Localised wall tiling
• Rear lobby/boot room with tiling to dado height, fitted storage cupboards and space to hang coats/store shoes
• Characterful and generously sized loft bedroom with painted exposed brickwork, door to a spacious walk-in wardrobe (with hanging and shelving), Velux skylights to front and rear and eaves’ storage cupboards
• Double-sized bedroom with a view to the front with adjacent lobby area encompassing a fitted wardrobe
• Third bedroom – currently utilised as a study – with fitted storage and cupboard housing both a Worcester Bosch gas-fired boiler and Megaflow-type hot water tank. Door leading to the adjoining fourth bedroom with an outlook over the garden and ample space to install wardrobes
• Spacious family bathroom with striking, double-ended claw foot tub with mixer tap and hand-held shower, large walk-in shower enclosure with drench head, WC and pedestal basin. Attractive tongue and groove wall panelling to dado height and towel warmer
• The rear garden has fenced perimeters and has been landscaped for both relaxation and entertaining; paved terraces are interwoven to offer a series of zones to accommodate outdoor furniture, complemented by sleeper-bounded bed and low maintenance borders. External taps and power have been conveniently installed and gated side access leads through to the front
• Superb brick-built, ‘all-seasons’ garden room with double glazed windows/doors, tiled floor and power supply suitable for a multitude of uses to include homeworking. Integral, walk-in storage room and door through to:
• Double garage (accessed via a track from Hartley Road), with integral mezzanine storage area, twin up-and-over electric roller doors, inspection pit, power/lighting and workshop space
Mains: electricity, water, gas and drainage
Sevenoaks District Council
Council Tax Band D
Hillcrest Road, Biggin Hill, Westerham£550,000
** OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS - CHAIN FREE ** detached bungalow occupying a quiet location within a short walk of Biggin Hill’s amenities.
Presented to a high standard throughout with a modern kitchen complete with integrated appliances and contemporary full bathroom comprising a convenient walk-in shower, the property offers inherently flexible accommodation. Aside from three well-proportioned bedrooms, sitting room with focal fireplace and relaxed dining kitchen, an additional reception with direct access outside is perfect as a home office, studio/workspace, formal dining room or snug.
Externally, a paved garden to the rear provides sheltered seclusion, whilst to the front a more traditional space with level lawn and flower beds is the ideal spot to enjoy warmer weather towards the end of the day.
A single garage and two paved driveways catering for several cars, completes the profile of this versatile and well-appointed choice of home.
Palace Road, off Chestnut Avenue£500,000
Offered with no onward chain, this mid-Victorian home - historically utilised as a compact small-holding - is ready for improvement and potential enlargement (subject to necessary permissions).
Occupying a tucked-away, private road location with a delightful backdrop of surrounding fields to front and rear, the property benefits from a detached double-sized garage - with inspection pit - and mature level plot of circa 0.35 acres.
Westerham’s eclectic High Street with its broad selection of shops, eateries and amenities is within a few minutes’ drive, whilst Biggin Hill Waitrose is just 1.8 miles distant.
Greenoak Rise, Biggin Hill, Westerham£499,950
This charming abode, meticulously cared for by its current owners, has been lovingly enhanced over the years, creating a haven for its new inhabitants to relish. Nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Tatsfield village, amidst serene open fields and picturesque country lanes, this semi-detached residence exudes an immaculate allure. Offering an abundance of living space, perfectly suited for a bustling family, it boasts a capacious reception area, a southeast-facing garden, off-street parking for two vehicles, a private garage, a delightful conservatory, and three generously proportioned double bedrooms.
Hillcrest Road, Biggin Hill, Westerham£495,000
** CHAIN FREE WITH NEWLY UPGRADED, CONTEMPORARY WET ROOM ** An attractive detached bungalow with driveway parking, garage and landscaped gardens, occupying a peaceful residential location within a convenient walk of Biggin Hill’s amenities and bus routes.
Neatly presented and freshly decorated, the property offers bright and versatile accommodation centred around a generously-sized central hallway, complemented by a large and infinitely practical enclosed porch, providing room to hang outdoor coats and store shoes.
The pleasingly modern layout encompasses a relaxed dining kitchen with plenty of cupboards and prep space which will delight any keen cook, as well as enjoying direct access to the rear garden, where a paved terrace is the perfect spot for al fresco entertaining.
Within the rear garden are also a summer house and large shed/workshop to suit a wide range of hobbies and pursuits.
Driveway parking and a single garage complete the profile of this well-appointed home.
Railway Terrace, Westerham£475,000
SMARTLY PRESENTED VICTORIAN TERRACE WITH PRIVATE PARKING TO THE FRONT, LOCATED IN A TUCKED-AWAY CUL-DE-SAC SETTING, WITHIN 0.5 MILES OF THE HIGH STREET AND CLOSE PROXIMITY OF KING GEORGE'S PLAYING FIELDS.
This attractive family-friendly home offers well-proportioned accommodation with a charming blend of characteristic period features and more modern elements, to include three double-sized bedrooms and a contemporary kitchen with quartz counters and space for a full gamut of appliances.
Externally a low maintenance cottage style garden with a delightful decked terrace, large summer house, store and greenhouse, serves as a perfect accompaniment.
Churchill Primary School is within walking distance, with a host of other schooling options from both state and independent sectors available in the vicinity, to include the well-regarded Kent grammars in Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells.
Nearby Oxted and Sevenoaks facilitate any London commute, whilst the M25 can be accessed at either junction 5 or 6.