** SURPRISINGLY RE-AVAILABLE DUE TO BEHIND CHAIN BREAK ** Rare opportunity to acquire one of only a pair of the Tenterden house-type built by Linden Homes in 2018 within the well-regarded Ivies development, located within a short stroll from Westerham’s historic High Street. Immaculately presented throughout and stylishly upgraded by the present owner, the property offers spacious, neutrally decorated accommodation to include a luxuriously appointed principal suite, two further bedrooms, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and a generously proportioned sitting room with garden access and focal fireplace. The sunny, south-facing garden is a haven of peace and tranquillity with its attractive landscaping, to include granite paving and low-maintenance evergreen borders. Private driveway parking for two cars directly to the front confirms this home as a most convenient and appealing choice.
- CONTEMPORARY MODERN BUILD
- ATTRACTIVE CUL-DE-SAC SETTING
- SPACIOUS DINING KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH DRESSING AREA & SHOWER ROOM
- TWO ADDITIONAL DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS
- LANDSCAPED SOUTH-FACING GARDEN
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- SHORT WALK TO THE HIGH STREET
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
- REMAINDER OF 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY
POINTS OF NOTE:
• UPVC windows and French doors with energy efficient (double) glazing
• Bespoke, wooden window shutters
• White LED downlighters to kitchen, bath/shower rooms and cloakroom
• Attractive limed oak Karndean flooring combined with neutral carpeting
• Ideal Standard white sanitaryware to the cloakroom, bathroom and master en suite complemented by contemporary chrome fittings, localised wall tiling, thermostatic showers and chrome towel warmers
• Welcoming entrance hall with useful, tall coats/shoes storage cupboard and additional understairs’ storage cupboard. Door to a cloakroom with corner pedestal basin, close-coupled WC, heated towel rail and localised wall tiling
• Spacious dining kitchen comprising a comprehensive array of contemporary base/wall cabinetry in an off-white, matt finish with counters over, striking glass splashbacks and under-cupboard LED lighting. Wall-mounted cupboard housing a gas-fired Potterton boiler. Integrated appliances to include a washer/dryer, dishwasher, inset four ring gas hob (with fitted extractor over), electric fan oven/grill and fridge/freezer. Inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap/drainer. Ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs
• Sitting room of generous proportion with focal fireplace incorporating an impressive stone surround/hearth with inset electric, flame-effect fire and a delightful aspect over and French doors to the garden
• Luxurious principal suite with designated dressing area equipped with mirror-fronted, sliding door wardrobes and well-appointed shower room encompassing a fully tiled shower enclosure, WC, pedestal basin and ladder-style heated towel rail. Localised wall tiling to dado height
• Two further double sized bedrooms with ample space to install fitted wardrobes
• Family bathroom comprising both a full-length panelled bath with a mixer tap and hand-held shower attachment and a separate shower enclosure with sliding glass door, wall-hung basin, WC and heated towel warmer
• Wide landing with double doors to an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank with slatted shelving for linens/towels. Hatch to the loft space
• The property benefits from a stylishly landscaped, minimal maintenance, level south-facing rear garden extending to circa 43ft, combining granite paving and a gravelled area, with well-stocked evergreen borders, raised beds and a timber tool shed. Offering a good level of privacy and seclusion, the boundaries are part-walled/part-fenced with accompanying gated side access to the front
• Block paved driveway directly to the front providing parking for two vehicles side-by-side
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity. The property is also fitted with (owned) solar panels which provide a quarterly, variable electricity rebate
Sevenoaks District Council
Council Tax Band E
Estate Charge: £513.60 pa
Hosey Common, Hosey Hill, Westerham£795,000
CHAIN FREE - Attached home forming part of a unique Victorian school conversion, benefitting from an additional private garden area, garage and driveway parking and set amidst the leafy backdrop of Hosey Common.
Steeped in history and constructed from locally quarried ragstone, this character-laden property offers versatile accommodation arranged over two floors, with excellent scope to add one's own personal stamp.
The historic High Street with its wide selection of day-to-day amenities is within pleasant strolling distance, as well as extensive Greenbelt countryside, with a plethora of idyllic walks waiting to be enjoyed from the doorstep.
Trotts Lane, Westerham£750,000
Detached mid-century-modern home located in a most sought after private cul-de-sac, within just a few minutes’ walk of the town.
Dating to the early 1950s, the property offers well-proportioned and neatly presented accommodation to include three bedrooms, a dual aspect sitting room with open fireplace, dining room, recently refurbished kitchen and convenient cloakroom.
The property enjoys particularly fine, far-reaching views from the first floor windows, taking in The North Downs, St Mary's Church spire and The Squerryes Estate, whilst the internal linking spaces are generously sized, with attractive original oak block flooring running throughout the ground floor.
Externally, the property benefits from mature and well-tended gardens to front and rear with an integral single garage and driveway parking completing the proposition.
Hosey Hill, Westerham£750,000
Nestling in the wooded hills to the south of Westerham, this attractive detached home occupies a peaceful and secluded position within an exclusive, private enclave.
Dating to the 1930s and accompanied by mature, manageable gardens, this characterful cottage offers pleasingly proportioned accommodation to include three double sized bedrooms, an open-plan sitting/dining room complete with fireplace, well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room and convenient ground floor cloakroom.
Storage has been thoughtfully included throughout and to the front there is driveway parking.
The historic High Street with its wide selection of day-to-day amenities is within easy reach, as well as extensive open countryside, with a plethora of idyllic walks waiting to be enjoyed from the doorstep.
Overlooking The Green, Westerham£750,000
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A SLICE OF HISTORY! James Millard Estate Agents are proud to offer to market this imposing chain-free home, understood to have once served as the town jail and forming an integral part of the historic street scene behind's Westerham's distinctive green.
Owned by the same family for more than a century and sensitively modernised over the years, this truly unique property boasts a host of original features to include exposed stonework and timbers, fireplaces, joinery and sash windows, as well as elevated ceiling heights which bestow a striking sense of grandeur. Thick exterior walls also ensure that the property remains warm during the colder months whilst being a cool haven over summer.
Neutrally presented throughout and orientated over three floors affording stunning far-reaching views to both north and south, the property offers well-balanced accommodation with excellent scope for an imaginative new owner to adapt to taste (subject to necessary permissions being obtained) and add their own stylistic stamp.
Externally, there is a pleasantly secluded and well-established part walled garden extending to circa seventy feet with an attractive aspect towards St Mary’s Church.
Residents’ parking via permit is located directly to the front and your viewing is encouraged to appreciate both the charm and practicality of this characterful home.
Hosey Common, Hosey Hill, Westerham£695,000
CHAIN FREE - Link-detached house for general improvement and potential enlargement (STPP), located in the favoured Hosey Common area on the southern periphery of the town and enjoying a level, south-facing garden.
The property benefits from a largely open-plan living arrangement, together with three double-sized bedrooms, all of which encompass built-in storage.
Although currently there is no driveway parking, this - potentially together with garaging - could be established within the curtilage.
Your viewing is encouraged to appreciate all this rare opportunity presents.
AGENT’S NOTE: The property has been continually occupied until recently and we are advised that both the kitchen and bathroom are in working order.
Madan Road, Westerham£575,000
** OFFERS INVITED - MOTIVATED SELLERS ** WITH THE RARE BENEFIT OF A 350 SQFT DOUBLE GARAGE (WITH POWER SUPPLY) TO THE REAR WITH VEHICULAR ACCESS FROM HARTLEY ROAD - Attractive Edwardian semi offering spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors, located on a quiet residential road and set amongst similar period homes.
Stylishly presented throughout, notable features include relaxed, open-plan reception space, a superbly appointed kitchen complete with integrated appliances and 3/4 double-sized bedrooms.
The west facing garden has been landscaped for low maintenance and entertaining, with a superb all seasons’ garden room serving as a peaceful retreat, alternative hosting space, home office or gym.
A comfortable stroll takes you to the historic High Street with its eclectic mix of independent shops, restaurants and day-to-day amenities.